Join us at one of our upcoming events
Network, learn and grow with fellow Detroit marketers. Click on any of the links below to learn more and register.
Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017 from 11:30a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Why you should attend:
Need ideas on how to optimize your yield of insights from qualitative research projects?
You will learn how:
- To understand when you might benefit from improvising your approach to qualitative research on-the-fly
- To learn a framework for thinking about the various ways that qualitative research participants contribute value to our research studies
- To learn to identify super-respondents
- To learn how to leverage super-respondents in order to optimize insights
Presenter: Michael Mercier, President, Insightful Alliance
Michael Mercier is a qualitative research specialist with experience in a variety of industries, including education, athletic wear, publishing, healthcare, information technology, restaurants, and financial services, among others. In addition to market research, he has held positions in product management, marketing, sales, and consulting. He is the former Technology Editor for QRCA's "Views Magazine". He holds an MBA from the University of Michigan, an MS in MIS from the University of Cincinnati, and a BA from Vassar College.
Location instructions and detail?
- Conference Room T-410
- Enter the UTLC (University Technology & Learning Center) building on the left & turn right to the elevators.
- Take the elevator to the 4th floor & the room (T-410) is to the right of the elevator.
What can I bring into the event? Brown bag lunch